Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Klout

There is nothing I love more than getting a good deal. I can never keep it to myself when I score something for a fraction of the original cost. To this effect, Marshall's and TJMaxx have been a girl's best friend for years, but due to their natural of ever-changing inventory, they are not online retailers. As a self-professed shopaholic, I have to get my fix when the mood strikes, which has lead to an increasing amount of online shopping over the years. That's where designer shopping sites like Gilt Group and Haute Look come in to play. All the discounts of TJ's or Marshall's from the comfort of my home. Or office. Whatever. Anyways, in addition to their already-discounted merchandise, Gilt is partnering this week with Klout, a website that aggregates your social media activity to "measure and leverage" your influence on the internet. All this week, Klout is offering a perk of discounts on Gilt, ranging from 20-100% depending on your Klout Score. So find out your level of influence and save on some new designer clothes, home goods, and food while you're at it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete